This rava barbecue is crispy and a fantastic snacking meal.
Mushy and juicy fish makes for an ideal meal once we search a light-weight but healthful dish. Fish will be had as a snack or a full-fledged meal, simply alter the amount and cooking course of. Fish is extraordinarily wealthy in Omega Three fatty acids, that are identified to spice up coronary heart well being, hair well being and convey many different well being advantages. There are such a lot of styles of fish you possibly can decide from, and select from a number of cooking choices to make your fish dish.
In India, surmai fish may be very widespread. Often known as king fish and seer fish, this specific breed of fish has lesser bones as in comparison with different breeds, and due to this fact, is simpler to make and eat. Additionally, this fish is of course flavourful so you do not require additional preparations to reinforce its flavour. The truth that surmai fish is used to make different meals like fish pickles, speaks volumes about its wealthy pure flavours.
Marinate surmai fish with ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, fish masala powder and lemon juice for 15-20 minutes. Coat the fish with a mixture of rava and rice flour and shallow fry on each the perimeters until it turns brown and crispy.
For detailed steps, watch the recipe video of rava barbecue:
(Additionally Learn: 5 Interesting Indian Fish Recipes You Can Try At Home)
350 gm Surmai
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp fish masala powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 Cup Rava & Rice flour
Salt to style
Oil for frying
1. Reduce surmai into about 1/2″ thick slices.
2. For marinating add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice, fish masala within the fish and rub all the things effectively from all sides of it.
3. Maintain it apart for marinating for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Take a broad bowl, add rava, rice flour, 1/2 tsp crimson chili powder and salt to style.
5. Dip the marinated fish in rava combination and smear rava on it from all sides.
6. Warmth up oil on excessive warmth.
7. Drop the fish in scorching oil.
8. Fry on medium warmth from one facet and flip the fish over.
9. Fry kind one other facet too on medium warmth for one more 3-Four minutes.
10. Take the fish out right into a dish and surmai rava fry is already.
About Neha GroverLove for studying roused her writing instincts. Neha is responsible of getting a deep-set fixation with something caffeinated. When she will not be pouring out her nest of ideas onto the display, you possibly can see her studying whereas sipping on espresso.