Chennai Pharmacist Dies After Drinking Chemical He Made To Treat COVID-19

Coronavirus: Chennai can be beneath lockdown like all different cities throughout India

New Delhi:

A pharmacist died and his boss was left hospitalised after the pair drank a chemical concoction they’d developed in an effort to deal with coronavirus, police mentioned Saturday. The boys labored for a natural drugs firm and had been testing their therapy – a mixture of nitric oxide and sodium nitrate – at a house in Chennai.

Okay Sivanesan, 47, died on the spot, mentioned native police chief Ashok Kumar. His colleague Mr Rajkumar was recovering from the poisoning.

Mr Kumar mentioned Mr Sivanesan purchased the chemical substances from a market and developed the method after conducting analysis on the web.

There are not any accepted medicines or vaccines for treating COVID-19, triggering a worldwide race for a brand new drug for the illness that has killed almost three lakh individuals worldwide.

Almost 60,000 circumstances have been detected in India, which has imposed a nationwide lockdown in an effort to halt the unfold of the illness.

Source link

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker